So...Emma was put on the waitlist for preschool. I really didn't think anything would come open and besides, I like having both the girls at home. Much to my surprise they called on Tuesday to tell me that there was an opening...and they were in such a hurry to fill the spot. They asked if we were still interested and I said yes without thinking. We had to rush and get paperwork filled out and get her something to where. I started dreading it last night...but today was her first day...and what can I say. I HATED IT. Emma was nervous, but she had a good time at preschool. However, I was an emotional wreck all day and Sarah was more irritable than normal.
I was secretly hoping that Emma would say that she didn't want to go back. I can admit it.....I am actually starting to reconsider home schooling. I don't know.....
Anyway, here she is on her first day.

I love this little girl so very much.




6 comments:
She is so cute. She looks grown up.
~Brittney~
She looks very grown up here!! She will love school and you will enjoy some one on one time with you youngest!
Aw, she looks so happy and ready to go. I know she will have a wonderful time with all of her new friends and Sarah will learn to enjoy her one on one time with mommie.
Wow !
That is an awesome image of her and taken from in your car
Sharron you are incredible
and so are your kids !
steve
Emma is so pretty! Where is she going to school? I know that you & Sarah will both adjust before too long. Hope Emma keeps enjoying it!
Glad someone finally understands a little why I like having mine at home. Though I have my moments when I wish they went to public school, overall I love having them here with me and having more opportunities to keep God at the center of all we do. I'm especially glad that I only have one child to help with homework each evening.
Post a Comment