No pictures today....just a note of the passing of time. Today was the third anniversary of Dad's death. It doesn't seem like it has been so long since I last saw him or heard his voice, but sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago.
Dad passed away before Sarah even turned one. So much he has missed....
We spent the day with Mom; went out to eat and took flowers to the grave.
If you are fortunate enough to have both parents still here, take a moment to call them or go see them and let them know that you love them. You just never know when it could be your last time to see them or talk to them. Don't waste those opportunities.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Passing of time
Posted by Anonymous at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Sharron, I can't imagine how you must feel, but thank you for sharing this. You're right, we all need to be thankful for the parents or family that we have right now. Thanks for reminding me of that.
if grandparents count my dad's mom passed away 4 years ago on sept.30/oct.1. i cried so much. i think i cried the most at her funeral. what hurt the most though was the fact that i barely ever got to see her cause i lived in dallas and also cause we were in town right before that and we left without going to see her and she found out and she got mad. im not real sure if talked at all after that, but i miss her alot. everytime i watch home videos with her in it i wanna cry.
~Brittney~
I'm glad that I got to spend time with you on this day. I know that regardless that your mom appreciates the time that you and your family spend with her. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you on this day.
Thank you for sharing this Sharon. I can't imagine. When my dad was very sick, it made me realize how fragile life is. I'm so blessed to have both my parents and two grandmothers whom I love dearly.
e liked your dad although I am pretty sure most people were not easily accepted by him
as from what you have shared with me about him he sounded like a very proud, strong man
is all shows in you
I see those traits in you every time I see and talk to you, which has been seldom lately because we are both doing a crazy schedule
Thanks for sharing and by the way I spent some quality time at my folks this week-end and yesterday
Now let's see some more great images of the youth in your life
Steve
I hate when I type before blogger is ready
I think I would have liked your dad...
Post a Comment