Saturday, August 30, 2008

Band Camp - Junior Year

I can not believe that Stefan is a junior now (first day pics will be coming soon). It seems like we never see him anymore. I'm sure that is a combination of things though: car, band, school, church, girlfriend, etc.


He was so funny this year. All hyped about band camp and the drum line. He wore this outfit the last official day of band camp...reliving some of the 80's with an old vest from 1986! And did I mention his aviators? Anyway...check him out.....

2 comments:

Ericka said...

I love all of them. Yes, junior year is a busy one and a girlfriend too? I'm going to have to catch up with Stefan soon. Just keep up the good work mom, and he will make you all proud as he has done a great job so far.

destiny said...

Wow!! A junior?!?
I hope he has a great year!!