Friday, August 01, 2008

Nursery Fellowship

As Interim Nursery Coordinator, I decided that it would be a good idea to get my girls together once every 6 weeks or so to have a fellowship. It can never hurt to build a little friendship and trust amongst co-workers.


For our first get together, we decided to try Fuddruckers on The Boardwalk. I had never been there, so it sounded good. It was, but I was amazed at the size of their burgers. One of the girls ordered a burger that looked to be a whole COW!

As you can tell, we are an eclectic blend. It makes for a fun and unique group. I can admit that I learned a few things from this evening.

First: Katherine CAN NOT cook...LOL. Well, she can cook, but she tries to burn the house down in the process. Let's just say that it took the ride from Eastwood to the boardwalk to rid her of the smoky smell that was lingering from the dinner that she cooked at home.

Second: Tina can and will dance to music playing over the PA ... no matter where you are!. You have got to love this woman:)

Third: Brittney is our stylish one...and will always wear footwear that makes you want to cry in pain for her feet.


Fourth: Can you say rockin' lighting at Fuddrucker's.


Fifth: I actually can take a picture of myself. I didn't say that it was good!

Sixth: I should never use my Mom's sorry point and shoot camera.....I really don't think that it has any focus point at all.

Oh well.....I think my biggest mistake of the evening was promising Brittney and Chelsea that they could pick what we do on our next outing. I am almost afraid to guess at what they will force us to do.

I had a great time and am looking forward to more get togethers. Hope they did too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! You gave away my cooking secret, lol!! I am looking forward to more fun soon!!

Anonymous said...

I am too, I had alot of fun and I can't wait for the next get-together!

~Brittney~

Anonymous said...

i had a blast. i can not wait to next time.I am going to boggie down again.

tina

Ericka said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. What a wonderful idea. I enjoyed the pictures. What a fun time.

Angela said...

Awww, that looks like fun! Please tell Mrs. Tina "hi" and that we miss her. My boys still talk about Eastwood and "Tina's church".

Martha said...

I finally looked at the pictures! I'm glad you brought your camera that night..these turned out cute! The food really was great and Mrs. Tina cracks me up dancing to the music. She didn't care who was staring!

destiny said...

awwww....I really miss all of you!!! :( We just can't find a church like EBC!

Laura said...

I think it's great that you got everyone together to just hang out and get to know each other better!! What a great idea, Sharron! You're doing a great job, and we really appreciate all of you in the nursery hallway!!!