Thursday, May 15, 2008

Getting away for the weekend

We all went to Dallas for a family weekend near the beginning of April. This was the first time that all 5 of us went anywhere other than the country together. We had a blast. Here are a few pics in no particular order.


Emma...once again saying "Take a picture of me Mommy!"
Just a few turtles at the gardens.
Me and the girls...Stefan's skills at work.

Daddy and the baby.
Daddy and his mini-me.
Sarah being Sarah.
What can I say...my favorite teenager :)

Me & Greg - Stefan strikes again!
Stefan playing around...I hate pictures of myself.
Glow-boy....
A little less shine
Stefan shooting again.....I don't look much better in black and white.

What can I say...we like to eat natural foods:)

Who says you can't have fun taking pictures?
My handsome man...
Yes...we are a little strange...no ears were removed during this filming.

Stefan's acrobatic skills.
Sarah...the inquisitor.
Can you hear me?
Emma in the tunnel.
Emma in the magnolia bush.

Scarborough Faire...the girls had a blast!

Fairy wings anyone?
Sarah watching Emma do the bungee.
Sarah in the air!
Sarah..strapped up and ready to go.
Emma...waiting her turn

Sarah wanted to ride the camel.
And Emma wanted to ride the elephant.
Daddy and his girls...they were pooped.
Emma on the bungee (I know...its out of order)


1 comment:

Ericka said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you all have a wonderful time. I really like the pictures that Stefan took of you. The girls are precious. Can't wait to see more.