Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend without the kids!

Greg and I decided to go back over to Dallas the first weekend in May for a weekend alone. We had a really good time. It is amazing how quite it is without the kids.

This is from the grinding mill at the Log Cabin Village in Fort Worth. Greg loves going to places like this....and I guess I do to since I like history so much.

The Herb Drying Shed..bet you couldn't figure that out :)

Just an old wagon wheel....liked the rustic look.

The old schoolhouse bell.
Greg...posing in the schoolhouse...kind of being silly.
Horseshoes at the blacksmith shop.
Greg's photo skills....just me.
This is a silver sculpture at the Forth Worth Modern Art museum. Greg's special trip just for me. I just love this building.


It has a beautiful reflecting pool all the way around the back end of the building.

These are just a few shots, but we definitely did have a good weekend.

Until we came home and Stefan went out with his friends. Nothing like getting a phone call at 10:30pm telling you that your son's back windshield was blown out by someone throwing glass up on it as they peeled out of the parking lot. Fun, fun...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous picture of you! You look wonderful!