Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day

OK...so I am a week late. That's what happens when company is in town. We had a wonderful Mother's Day. Since Jinling is in town, we decided to take all the mother's out: Mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, and me. I'm the one with the most kids so I got to pick...El Chico's it was!

We had a great lunch...no pics. Then we came back to the house, just our little family. We had a nice afternoon nap and just relaxed all evening.....which I needed (I wasn't feeling well).

My boys were very sweet. Stefan bought a dozen red roses for me...with his own money! And there were sweet cards from all. It was a great Mother's Day.
Roses from Stefan

Card from Greg

And all the sweet things that he wrote inside....
Very, very sweet letter from Stefan.....yep...it made me cry.
Flower that Emma made at Sunday school.
The poet extraordinaire. Poor baby burnt his chin on piping hot pizza sauce the night before.

Flowers from Mom. Fresh from our garden flowers.
Sarah's card that she made at Sunday school.
The card from the kids. The girls signed this all by themselves.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, it looks like you had a wonderful day - besides the fact that you didn't feel well. Your kids are so sweet.