Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How time flies

I just thought about checking my blog...and all I could think was ...WOW...I am really behind. I know my last update was the end of April, but I have left so many different things out. Maybe I will be able to catch up by tomorrow or Thursday.

Let's see.....first, Greg the girls and I went to the camp for a weekend. It was so funny because of the girls choice of toys.
I'm really not sure what kind of face Sarah is making.
Emma decided that she actually wanted to pose for pictures....not sure where she got the idea for her posing though.
Can you say crazed country girl?


Miss Priss

All in all...they had a fun couple of days. Oh....forgot to mention...this was the beginning of April. Yes, I know...I am behind.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

An look at the hand on the hip. She does have it going on does she? Little Miss Emma :)