Saturday, May 24, 2008

More of Richard's Visit

This little guy just cracks us up. He is always so happy and so fun to watch. I think that this is the longest visit that he has been here for...so I will put a few more up for us to laugh at:)

Yes....he is trying to make an escape through the backend. I don't know what is up with those shifty looking eyes. Aww....he loves his cousin Stefan....alot....

My 5-1/2 month pregnant sister-in-law trying to convince Richard that the water jets really are fun and not scary at all.

What....are you looking at me?

Umm....I'm not so sure about this......I think these trunks make my butt look fat....or maybe it is my really water loaded diaper.

Here I come!!!!

Just chillin in the pool....so...I got a yellow ducky float...he's my very best friend!

Watch out....that first lean back from the pool is a real doosy! Or...I've fallen and I can't get up!

My beautiful, pregnant, sister-in-law!

4 comments:

Ericka said...

This is one of those times when you can say "the eyes have it" Richard has the most expressive eyes!

Laura said...

Wow, he is getting big! The last pictures I remember of him are when he was a baby!!

CindyJ said...

Richard is adorable! I so enjoyed getting to meet them during this visit! Great pics, of course!

Martha said...

Awe I love the picture of your pregnant sis-in-law! She's glowing!