Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chill out!!!


I had a job yesterday, so Mom watched the munchkins as usual. As I was getting ready to leave, Mom had them sitting at the table getting ready to eat lunch. Mom was a little aggitated (I'm sure Sarah had something to do with that). Emma decided to take things into her own hands...she looked at Mom and said..."Ohh grandmother! Why don't you relax and chill out!!" That will be filed under "kids say the darndest things". Mom didn't even know what to say in return. Anyway, here's a pic of Em chillin out.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm not sure if this pic was just taken, but I do know that it is quite possible giving the 90 degree weather in October. I love it when kids say things that sound so grown up just out of the blue, it makes me think to be oh so careful about what I say around Alli...not that I say anything all that bad:)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I love when they say things that they hear us say. So...who says it in your family? Fess up!

Laura said...

Was that what happened to her after she said that to Grandmother?!? Paybacks?? That's really funny. I know Dalton tells me all the time, "See, I told you." Wonder where he got that from??

Anonymous said...

I must admit....I am always telling the kids to chill out!