
Emma was so tired after today's activities that she passed out in the chair while drawing. Isn't it so sweet when they just fall asleep sitting up at this age. It always reminds me that she isn't as big as she seems sometimes. Other times, it makes me wish that I could just fall asleep sitting up like she does!
Saturday, October 28, 2006
My tired baby
Posted by Anonymous at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Awww, that is sweet. Hayden never does that unless he is sick so I don't see that too much.
I love it when they do it, and of course like you, I grab the ol' picture taker thingy.
It is great when Dalton does that! Mostly, he does it in the car, but every once in awhile I'll catch him on the couch or something. Very cute!
Post a Comment