Monday, October 16, 2006

Reminiscing....

So I am feeling a little sentimental today and decided to go through some old pics...it's amazing how quickly things change....here's Stefan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is sad. I heard a mom of older children say, "I love my kids but I miss my babies." Not that you want them to go back to that age but you miss them being little. Oh, Lord, please don't let me get baby fever. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Believe me....I don't have baby fever! Stefan was just my first and now he's stands at about 5'11" and is in high school. I loved my baby boy, but I wouldn't trade the protective teenager that he has become. He may give me fits, but he is still super affectionate and loving.

Michelle said...

I love looking at baby pics, I know you know, but since I don't have any of my own, I have to steal Ken's from his moms house so that I can love on his photos like they were my own.