Saturday, October 28, 2006

See my booty??


In the ever continuing saga of Sarah antics:

Sarah came into the front room and asked everyone within yelling distance if they could "See my booty?" The she shook it and said, "I so sexy". To which Emma said, "You're just a girl! Sit your booty down!" So, anyone got any ideas where Sarah got the idea that she is sexy? This one wasn't from me. By the way Shell...she actually said bootay.

Here she is in the middle of her "sexy" dance.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, I hope you're not thinking that I or one of my offsprings, probably the only one that can talk, taught her that...are you? Okay, lets be honest...if there was a toddler in Eastwood that knew what "sexy" meant, along with shaking of the "bootay", yes, I have to admit, it probably would be Alli, but I promise, I haven't heard her say sexy yet, I bet my little stinker is holding out on me though now that I think about it. ;)

Michelle said...

And by the way, is Sarah doing the Michael Jackson thing, but with a black glove?

Laura said...

Oh, I am not ready for that!! It's funny...when it's someone else's kid!

Anonymous said...

Her sleeves are too long so she kept pulling her hands up into them...I know, it looks like she's missing a hand.