I think that is what I should change my blog name to. We went over for a playday with Alli. A good time was had by all in the Foster clan. In fact, so much fun was had that when it came time to leave, the girls threw a fit. Of course, the youngest had to add to the excitement by taking off out the front door, across the yard, down the ditch and onto the street. I'm sure we were a hilarious sight to see. Needless to say, I captured the culprit and received really nice mud splatters on my jeans from running through the ditch. Shell is my witness....God bless Sarah. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger, right? Anyway, this isn't a picture from today, but it may as well have been with the runny noses that the girls are battling.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Chronicles of Sarah...
Posted by Anonymous at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Okay I knew you would do it! I should have known..."Yeah, I bet you're going to blog about this..." <--Sharron. Well now I have to, so check it out. Yes, I was laughing so hard, of course the laughing started after you caught your 3 year old, you know out of the middle of the street. You guys, don't think for one moment that this mommy isn't quick on her feet. Oh yeah, there was some serious rubber burned at my door step when Sarah just took off running. You couldn't help but laugh. I saw the true side of this little rebel-crazy girl Sarah, I never knew she had it in her to run off like that...HA!..Good times, good times my friend~
So it's not just my kid that goes running out the door and into traffic areas??
Post a Comment