We are at our place in the country....so I thought I would post a little blog.....that was like 20 minutes ago. I MISS MY DSL!!!!! I forgot how slowwwwwwwwww dial-up is. Forget it....I'll post tomorrow.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Sharron!! I'm enjoying your blog. Why did you take off your previous posting from today?
Leigh!!!I'm so excited to hear from you! Well...truth be known, I have been going through a down period. I'm sure you can tell from some of my posts. Too many anniversaries of deaths and too many things about friends and such. It's just been a hard period and as I was reading my blog I decided that I come off as whiny sometimes...at least to me. I like to use blogs as more of a journal - so if I am feeling something, I write it. Does everyone really want to know what I am thinking? Probably not....anyway life is good and these things pass, etc, etc. I know I have a few good friends out there, and I'll get by. Enough cliches...how are you doing? Send me an e-mail...I'd love to stay in closer contact.
Post a Comment