
So here is a picture of my soon to be born nephew. It's kind of strange....follow me on this:
I'm 34 and my children are 14, 3, and 2....got that?
My brother is 43 and his child is 20...and baby number two is on the way!?!
I guess we really like wide age gaps in our family!!!!
But seriously, I'm really excited about the baby....who knows maybe this will be the thing that brings my brother to the Lord....I pray that it does!
Monday, October 02, 2006
Impending Aunthood...again
Posted by Anonymous at 2:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I can't imagine being in my 40's and about to have a new baby. Maybe it's different for guys. Isn't this the brother that married the young Chinese girl (or am I thinking of another PEP sister)?
This is him. Jinling is 26 or 27. I can't keep it straight because they do their ages different in China. We start our years from birth...they start theirs from conception. So if she's 27 in China, we would consider her to be 26....is that confusing enough?
Hey Sharron! How exciting, a nephew (and a little boy around).
UH-oh...I guess the blog is out now.
Oh yes, girl, its out, and I'm here to comment, you know when the blog topic gives me a chance to chime in, I will say this, I love the oil, or paint, whatever the pretty stuff is, its just too darn hard to read the stuff that is directly over it, Although, if I knew how to make my blog background prettier than the ones they provide I might choose pretty over read-able <--is that in Websters? Anyway, I'm so glad you graced us with your presence it has been long awaited. <--did I say that right. Okay, I'm going to end this because I think I just misplaced any learned English that I might have stored up top. ;)
Sharron - it wasn't me!
Post a Comment