Sunday, October 15, 2006

What is that?!?

Be thankful that I didn't put a picture up with this entry....

Last night, I was giving the girls a bath. I walked out of the room for a minute. Of course, they began to argue over something - a toy maybe. Anyway, I went back in there and proceeded to get onto Emma about yelling at her sister. Out of nowhere, Emma looks down at the bathtub and starts screaming, "What is that? What is that?" Then Sarah looks down, looks at me, and yells, "What is that?" All I can say is that Sarah should not have been yelling, because "that" was two floaters that came from Sarah. The next five minutes were spent with two naked girls being left shivering on the bathmat while Mommy drained the bathtub, flushed the floaters, sanitized the bathtub, filled it with FRESH floater free water, and then gave the girls another bath. YUCK!!!!

Tell me I am not the only one to experience this exciting event.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new background...very serene! That has happened and it is so gross. There is nothing more you can say about it.

Michelle said...

No, no, you are not the only one...just yesterday I had Alli in the bath with Landon, I left to get there clothes laid out on the couch and I hear Alli, "Mom!!! come quick something has happened to the water!" To which I replied, "I'll be there in a minute>" Alli: "NO MOM, I think Landon just went diarrhea on my leg!".
So my clean up job was a bit more extensive than a couple of floaters, It was so disgusting! And yes Alli did have it all over her leg, the water level wasn't high enough for the water to wash it away. And poor Landon was just a-smiling not knowing what his nasty butt just did.

Michelle said...

their

Laura said...

Dalton has done this before, but I was a wuss and made Michael clean it up (it's icky...and sometimes I can get away with that) :)

Regina said...

McCulla used to do this almost every night for a while. We had to stop giving her baths with Sean because then they both had to be bathed again. I'm glad she got over that.